Sunday, December 7, 2008

White souring free

The snow is flurried by the wind, like an abundance of cocaine scattered across a smooth wooden surfaced table and into the rush of the air, when a door slams too hard shut. Dancing in circles in front of me, i watch from a thin glass distance. I bury myself into your body, trying to keep us warm. Your car is caked in snow and inside you could find two very raw bodies, starving for warmth. The air from your lungs kept my mouth content, as the rest of my body needled in discomfort. It's the first snow of a long winter and i felt naked, buried in snow leveled with my eyes.

angry birds scatter in a flurry, causing a wild commotion in every corner of my body
i replay the words in my head
and i don't feel like smiling anymore

I'm not self absorbed-i'm angry.

No comments: