Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lacking balance






I
M
A
G
I
N
A
T
I
O
N







My eyes are slow to move and my mind is slow to think. Catching myself glaring in insignificant directions, i wonder my appearance and to what they may think. Trees and students turn cartoon and everything is surreal. Questioning when this distinction of human race turns to artwork coming alive. After so long, my stares may look thoughtful, but my thoughts are lost and i don't know where i am. Someone tell me, please, how long have i been away?

Sometimes i catch myself playing in fantasy and my eyes are the coats of my thoughts.

Anarchy thoughts-let me show you what I can get away with. It's 2009, drop the bible and where's your fucking wisdom? Lets bring the balance without the papers, come on now.

Aren't you all just poising yourselves selfishly?

No comments: