Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Make you shshshake.

10/1/08
I'm craving the knowledge and your body. I'm a thinker and a caresser. Read these words  and breathe  your skin, take it all deep within. Ink my mind and free my soul; I'm thinking bid, please take me in. I want to rock the boat, baby rock your soul. We both know that i can. My body can't keep up with my mind, but i can't be far behind. I want to make your body shake, make it shake. 

You know I can make you shake.

"It was either sink or swim for me." Another talks about radios and frequency. Is this our human decency? In control; uninfected. Do you miss what you cannot have? You were in control of me, but now it's my turn forever. You let me go, then i let you go, finally i get some god damn release. You're none existent in all corners of my mind, I'm focused again; a girl who's in love with the world. Thoughtless for you, COLD HEARTED for you. I've got new things to get me through. I'm what i thought I'd never be, future minded.

..and believe me when i say ignorance CAN be bliss. My parents, they cry, but i can't. Somehow i can't picture the bars. I release the embrace by shaking my legs. "We'll all die and go to heaven and find better teachers."

No comments: