Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Streams.

9/26/08
Today she is noticed. Her laugh is genuine. I smile inside out while he talks about maturing minds. Her laugh is craving, digestible and I'm hungry for it. My shoes are the only ones that know where I've been. His writing is shaky, but steady when I'm high, and i still can't hear you. "Our society has dominated up until now." Who hold control?
9/29/08
I'm constantly afraid of being bombed. My past, it threatens me like we do to Iran. Who will win this war and how much will my past inflict my future? Separate the two, where's the difference between me and you? And who likes to be shot anyways? We aim for politicians and lovers. Where is my competency? I ALWAYS give probable cause, but who's really searching me besides myself? "We don't have five minutes," she says with a smile, but he's rushed anyways. Who says i like structure? Is routine hated or overly comfortable? I do know how to shut up. Do you? 

Here comes this years October, my ending September.

Call it awareness and I'll focus more. I had one, but my brother pawned it. Now i depend on my memory to remember, visualize and haunt. "Connecticut Light and Power." Where is the light and who has the power? Not everything is literal.

No comments: