Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pandemonium


Our bodies spoke before our words, our hands found before our lips; my heart caught my mind by surprise. Tied up and twisted, our words were our tongues, defeating all possibility of using our intellect with vocal sounds, but instead, the pandemonium of our divvy hearts. With the moisture of my skin, i'd lather you. Similarity; what we find inside our crowded and empty bodies. Chemicals and you; you make my words flow just right. I've never been so inspired to put such busy thoughts on blank paper, i guess you're the only thing worth telling the world about! It's a transformation of creation, turn nothing into everything. SAVOR YOUR SOUL IN BETWEEN BLUE LINES AND EDGES OF YELLOW TREES, IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER I WON'T WAKE UP IN A DREAM TO FIND THIS UNREAL. I've never felt this way before. It's November and I'm alive.

and she says her skin is thirsty...

No comments: