Monday, November 17, 2008

Ringing loops

It's funny what distance and time can do. Even 4,000 miles away i got sick of you and fell for her, although i didn't even recognize it yet. I guess it must of been your conniving actions that made my feelings spin.

"She'll wrap her sheets 'round us,
forget the sun
She'll wrap her sheets 'round us,
She leads this one"

My face is tense and my knees are bent. My bones still need to breath, but i can't make the stretch. Even my toes are numbing cold, my fingers the same. The melody vibrates in the background and my mind still rings it's loop. A turning lock can change a lot, although it really all stays the same. I always wish i could actually sing. A shinning screen does a well job in distraction, but who am i fooling? Everyone has their reasons. I am not everyone, but somebody refers to me as just that; as i do to you. I probably use the word, "but" too often, but it's relevant and it seems to do a fine job with connecting pieces of mind. I know no other way to tell you, my dreams are so haunting and I've been told i breathe too heavy. There is just so much to take in, my lungs don't have the capacity to cradle it all comfortably. It's a squeeze in these blue nailed fingers and all conciseness slips away from me. Put me to sleep and I'll say more in my dreams. My rolling eye lids tell stories; not the campfire kind. "Nonexistent races," but what are we running for? It's a thrill to be chased and I've always had this fantasy of running through woods and spinning through trees. I want a hard reason to run for; I've had one, but i froze in fear. I promise it'll be different this time around. It's been two years since it started; it seems like longer since I've changed. Cramped in my frozen fear, but now I'm dying for a reason, only because it'll look better when I'm gone. I never needed justification, but lately I'm so much sicker of the bullshit. I wouldn't of cared if i tipped over backwards in a puddled wet parking lot weeks earlier, but i would've preferred to not be seen in those conditions. Everybody has always told me i should know better; i do and i don't. I'm somewhere in between the two. Illusions with ecstasy eyes; even preparations don't stop the surprise. I always found it intriguing, all the things i could feel. My vision is beautiful, too, in a chemical state of mind. It's a bit more than curiosity. Forget the sun and capture the moon.

I'd smother your face with love from lips.

No comments: