Monday, January 26, 2009

10/8/08

I dare you to be honest, but i know there is so much to fear when it comes to this. It began with my breath, my wind on your neck, to exchanging silent words through tongues. I didn't know where to begin or if i was even allowed, but now i struggle with where to stop, or even if i should. I don't want to stop. These feelings aren't momentarily; are yours? Vulnerability hasn't ever shown so clear; isn't it obvious you can destroy me? "I'm in love with a girl who's in love with the world." John Mayer made me cry in April of last year and i hate you for it. You're nothing but a box under my bed for now because I've moved on to such better things. INDIFFERENT to the both of you. I'm much better at deliberate recklessness and tasteful lovers anyways. I'm revived by thoughtful skepticism and eager anticipation.

I'm so focused on the window to your mind you sometimes crack open for me to see. Let me all the way in? Even my breath is shaking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with you, but you already knew that, didn't you.

Karina said...

i did :)