Wednesday, January 21, 2009

journal?

Every body's ego is spilling over ridges, or maybe just yours. I can't take your words seriously and i sometimes wonder if I'm the only one. I can't believe i ever did, actually. Never the less fall into the play you've been spinning in for a few years now. I don't miss you at the moment and i haven't been acting like it either. Today everybody has been so fucking annoying. But wait, can we talk about the crazies?! My anger sores high over your pathetic, EVERYTHING. I can't actually think of another word besides pathetic and i wish i could. When i stop caring about being a good person, i would love love love to plaster your nose along the rest of your face. Save your face while you can, everything you are is carried behind it and it's all you'll be remembered as. Unfortunately, at least i know, you've already ruined that. Not much of personality and character changes after high school, but i hope maturity levels rise another four hundred years. I know you need that and some good phsyco therapy. Frankly, your psychotic behavior scares me and you have GREAT stalking potential. As far as my grades go.................I'll just go to an art school, MOTHER.

Oh, and keep you're fucking body off of my girlfriend, "young gay republican."

It doesn't feel like my birthday passed, or Christmas and Thanksgiving for that matter. The more I'm told what to do, the more I'd love to fucking repulse you. What the fuck, it's 2009 and as far as i care, i refuse to ASK to use the bathroom. I'll do what i want-so typical, i know! Remember to whip the white powder from under your nose and you'll be just fine? I would say that, but watch the whole eyes rolling back thing, baby. " I hope you feel better." I'm aggressive and i want it. Whip cream anyone?

No comments: